Monday, January 30, 2012

Dining at Indian Palace Restaurant





We dine out once week. It's a treat for me and my family for eating from scratch almost everyday. Now that I have learned couponing I never get out to eat without a coupon at hand. Thank you www.restaurant.com for the great coupons I got from your site. You surely made hubby happy and contented. Yes hubby loves using coupons as much as I do.
Last weekend we went to Indian Palace. It's in South Pleasantburg not far from my school. I have never been there so we got lost locating the place. Blame it to the great Tomtom gps who gives us bad directions but we sure glad we called the restaurant and we were able to locate it. We had a great dinner for half the price. When I went home I sure did took the survey with a full tummy. It's great food Indian Palace. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment