Monday, March 14, 2011

Updating the House

What's the most important thing to do when we sell a house? I remembered when we bought this house like three years ago. We went to visit different houses for sale. We always look forward to seeing the kitchen and the master bedroom in every place. These are the two most important spaces where most of the time we like to stay.

We are in the process of staging the house for sale. We will be moving out soon but before this will happen we need to update the house a little bit to sell it faster. One cabinet is missing a door since we got here. Now that we are moving we need to make it look better than just leaving it it open and empty. A mini-fridge or a wine glass rack would really look good there as the handyman suggested. There are many things that needs to be done in this house I realized. I love to organize especially the kitchen area where it needs to be very clean and tidy when people come and visit. The pantry cabinet needs updating too. I am trying to empty the counter space and I really wanted to put a bread slicer in one corner to make it look great.

1 comment:

GagayMD said...

hola ate mel..long time no drop! :D hope ur fine..btw, ive added this blog of yours in my three blogs,,hope u can add my blogs too..Have a Blessed Sunday!


I am...but GAGAY.
Pinoy Medical Doctor
The Latest Buzzzz

Post a Comment