Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Weight Loss Support





I just finished my 1-hour exercise. I'm happy that I am able to get on the treadclimber consistently. Yesterday I did a 30-minute walk but it's alright at least I was doing something. I bought some stuff today to help me with my diet and exercise. I bought an Alli starter kit, Slimquick fat burner and Ballerina Tea for cleansing. I already bought something of another brand yesterday and returned it since I realize they're very expensive and I am not sure if they work for me. The starter kit has a lot of things that come with it so I think it's worth it. It has a calorie counter book, companion guide, healthy eating guide, daily journal, capsule shuttle. I checked my height and weight index and it's telling me I'm obese. Arrgghh..this is disgusting. Diet is controlling the amount of food intake not really trying to make yourself hungry. Exercise helps your body circulation. I'm so guilty of sitting more than moving around so now even if it is cold outside I have my treadclimber and I sweat out rain or shine.;-) Lucky me hubby is so supportive of my desire to get in shape. I'm excited in my journey of losing weight ang living a healthy lifestyle. Health is one's greatest wealth.

8 comments:

Silvergirl said...

goodluck :)

icedgurl said...

i tried Leisure 18 Slimming Coffee.. its effective... **wink** i lose 5 kilos in a month.

InViTiNg YoU tO TrEK mY SiTe aNd LeAvE SoMe TrAiLs! HaPpY BLogGiNg!! :]

Eihdra said...

Tried so hard to lose weight but no effect.. The weight I lost will come back doubled pa..

Anyway, I hopped here from the food blogs of Pehpot and I was shocked when I saw your blog theme.. Lol, I'm using the same theme din kc.. http://www.foodiesgalore.info Anyway, it's just a temporary one.. :)

mizztraveller said...

all the best

Yami said...

Hi Mel. I think I need some of these weight loss product here. Imagine from 135, aba eh 150 and up na ata ako. di na ako tinitingnan ng asawa ko. hehe..

I'm visiting you back from TBE. :)

http://www.yamikitchen.com

Aleah said...

Losing weight is always a challenge for majority of people who are already tipping the balance of scale...me included hehehe...

More power to your weight goals...

Aleah
http://www.mygreenhealth.com

Dhemz said...

ako pod woi...been trying to lose weight...pero wala effect man...asa man ang effective nila ani tanan te? sexy na lagi kau ka ron!

Sheryl of georyl.com said...

good luck. hope to read about your successful weight loss endeavor soon.

regards!

Post a Comment