Friday, August 19, 2011

Updating Our Kitchen Stove

One of the best place I feel comfortably good at home is the kitchen. The family stays most of the time there preparing meals. I love to cook most of the time that is why a beautiful kitchen matters to me. I really wanted to update our old kitchen. In between our vacation to the Philippines and moving from one state to another all I can do for now is go online to compare the prices of a good self cleaning smooth stove just like what my girl friend Jen has. We like to stay in their house and cook too. I already told hubby what I wanted and he thinks it's a really good choice. This oven comes with a really nice oven and broiler. It is also large enough to handle jobs like stir frying, boiling large pots of water and precise baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment