Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mexican Food




We usually go out and eat on Fridays. Last Friday's food trip was authentic Mexican food so we went to the restaurant called On the Border. I'm sure you are familiar with that one. They are famous with mexican grilled food. My stepson surprisingly went with us on our Friday Food Trip. He usually is contented with Chick Fil- A or Wendy's. He can't simply resist his favorite food. It was pouring but we didn't mind it. I like the restaurant's ambiance first of all. The kids loved it too. We loved their bottomless super big chips and spicy salsa. I ordered bacon wrapped shrimps and steak medallion ( tender carne asada medallion steak). It was tender steak with unique flavor to it. It came with sweet corn and corn bread. The corn bread had a hint of jalopeno in it. It was so yummy. I got an excellent choice of dinner. Hubby go spicy fajitas and my stepson got tacos. We enjoyed dinner there. I hope we will go back there soon. I'm beginning to love mexican food.

No comments:

Post a Comment