Sunday, March 21, 2010

Chicken With Barbecue Sauce

A great dinner was served tonight. I made some chicken breast with barbecue sauce. This is my modification for chicken adobo. I'm glad it turned out realy good. Yummy. I also cooked some white rice and steamed vegetables with it. Because it is so good let me share it with you guys how I made it.
Ingredients:
3 1/2 cups water
2 lbs chicken breast
sliced red pepper
sliced red onion
3 cloves crushed garlic
3 tbs canola oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 black pepper
2 tbs soy sauce
1 tbs vinegar
5 tbs barbecue sauce

Directions:
1. Boil chicken in 3 1/2 cups of water for 25 minutes.
2. Add some salt on the boiling water then remove the chicken from the water when. Set aside on dry towel.
3. Prepare a pan then stir fry the garlic, red pepper and red onions.
4. Put the chicken and fry for 5 minutes.
5. Add 1 cup chicken broth.
6. Put some soy sauce, vinegar and barbecue sauce.
7. Bring to boil.
8. Sprinkle a dash of salt and pepper.
Great with white rice. Serve and enjoy!!!;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment