Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dining In at The Silver Diner

We usually eat out on Fridays. When hubby asked me where I want to eat I told him that I want to go back to Bahama Breeze again. It is located right at the Cherry Hill Mall. When we went there it was so full of people who wanted to dine in and hubby could hardly find a spot to park. He dropped me off by the door to so that I can grab a priority number. The receptionist gave me a number telling me if it was fine to wait for 90 minutes. Are you kidding me? I wonder why he asked me. Do I have a choice? Ninety minutes is more than an hour away and you will eat for 20-30 minutes only. Is it worth the time? I waited for hubby who parked almost half a mile away so we can make a decision. When he came we have to wait 70 more minutes. The kids can't wait that long the were getting restless of waiting so I suggested hubby that we will just eat right across the street at a diner. Usually when you talk about diners you would be served with more than a pound of food that you do not know how to finish. But it would be our first time to eat in this diner so I was willing to give it a shot. When we crossed the street we came to the theater that has almost a similar signage of the diner. I thought it was funny. As we moved along we finally found the place the Silver Diner. We waited for 5 minutes which was not bad. We ordered a basket of appetizers which had mozarella sticks, onion rings and chicken fingers. I had asian chicken in skewers and brown rice, hubby had cajun penne shrimp and the kids tried chocolate chip pancakes but heaven tried some brown rice and bacon. It was not bad and I was so happy we tried it there. The food portions per person were just enough. It was so far the best diner we tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment