Monday, January 17, 2011

Grocery Shopping At Wegman's

The sweet couple Gen and Sean sent off hubby to the airport. Thank you guys for always being nice to us. Youre the best!
After dropping hubby off I went grocery shopping with them at Wegman's in Cherry Hill. I thought I was already done grocery shopping yesterday with hubby but I was wrong. I got a few stuff like strawberries, soy milk, honey crisp apples, yogurt a whole chicken that I'm gonna bake later, a small coconut pie, a roasted chicken and a few more stuff. By the time I was done I spent 64 dollars. I thought I spent more than I expected. By the time the couple was done they spent 200 bucks. This store is a little bit expensive but the food is better and fresher. We ate lunch there then went home. We dropped by Gen's place because she wanted to give me some macaroni salad that she made.
I'm so thankful Sean and Gen brought me along there. I would definitely go there with them again. Many thanks to you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment