Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hosting A Party










It took me a while to raise my hand and take the turn to host a party among my friend. It has been a while that I have attended parties in my friends' houses. Our oarties are basically simple yet fun celebration. We do always have pleasant conversation with everyone. We live in a townhouse so we definitely have limited space in and out the house. Nevertheless this did not stop me to invite my friends to come and dine with me in our humble abode.
I hosted a party on New Year's Day with my friends. New Year marks a very important date to us that's why I chose the said date. I love making food so I made sure they will enjoy the food that I serve. I prepared , fried bangus, pinakbet, chop suey, beef caldereta, pork sinigang, bam-i, chicken adobo, embutido and ham. I also had fresh fruits and vegetables. For dessert I had fruit salad, selecta mango ice cream, and brownies. My friends brought in some macaroni salad, apple pie and some wine. My vegetarian friends also came and they brought some food with them. We all had a blast during the party. We partied til 1AM.
I thank my friedns for spending their time with me and my family on the new year. I am so happy that you guys were able to. You are such my treasure...youre the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment