Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Corn and Chicken Soup



What kind of soup do you love to make on a cold winter? When I was young my mom used to make vegetable soup(utan bisaya) on a rainy day. I did have a fair share of fond memory of such things my mom used to make.
Tonight I made corn and chicken soup. I got this packet of chinese style soup mix from Knorr. I followed the very simple instructions found at the back of the packet with some modifications. I simply boiled 3 cups of water. Melt the mix in a cup of cold water then pour it to the pot when it is boiling. I threw in some onions, carrots, broccolli and leftover ham. It turned out good even if I forgot to throw in an egg in it. Soup over rice taste so good. My kids love it. I so love it too. Yay this is how comfort food should taste like.;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment